Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day 249

Today I realised its been awhile. Life has taken off in full force. My businesses are going nuts and when I'm not 'working' on the ground I am developing databases, timelines, plans, networking etc. I've let some things slide...not because I want to, but because they are not quite the priority or what is making me think! But sometimes in life you don't always need to finish things immediately. I will continue on this blog - and on another (for dogs!) more regularly. 

You know what hit me tonight? I play words with friends, mainly with my mum and we have about 100 games going. Great fun. It's now about who can play the highest word, as opposed to who wins at the end, less about wanting to beat the other person and more about beating your previous score. That's how life should be. Less about 'winning' the big if picture and more about enjoying the thrill of the here and now. I admit I am one to get caught up in the bigger picture.. Is this what I want forever?! But no, you don't need to know what you want FOREVER you just need to be happy with what you are RIGHT now! 

What are your daily reminders to enjoy today? What makes today the 'highest score yet'?!


...Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment