Thursday, July 9, 2015

Day 236

Do you ever have one of those days where you all of a sudden know where you are heading? That clarity and no doubt that where you are heading is exactly where you should be going? It's such as strange feeling. I've recently watched my closest friends go through it - one starting a photography business with her partner, one successfully building a direct selling business, one starting a family, one beginning her first romance. 

It's so lovely to see your friends finding what they want to be doing, and just...well...doing it! There are some days were I watch and just wish things would go well for me too. But then when I stop and think about what I have right now...I realise I am happy with where I am going. And for once I am focussing on ONE business / job - not 500... It's so strange as there is still a part of me that thinks...oh no...what about...then the other part says - NO! (or shouts it reallY!)

So...I will be enrolling in a course shortly that I have wanted to do for the past 3 years. The 'ticking' off of a few to-do's on my 2015 list has been the fire I need to do more and focus more. I will be studying a small animal naturopathy course which includes massage. I am sooo excited. I will be continuing my learning of animals! Bring it on! 

So many ideas and so little time. I am going to schedule a whole day just to plan. Scrub it out as a butcher's paper day! I think sometimes we get caught up in the past - thinking about what we should of done or the path we should of taken, we forget to look at what we have now, where we are headed. 

Do you have the courage and faith to do what your heart is telling you? Go on...feel the fear and do it anyway!

...Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment