Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 242

I'm at a bit of a loss of what to write tonight, so I thought I'd just start writing and see what happens! I am on a sleepover shift and I forgot my toothbrush. And gosh I'm uncomfortable!! Who would think that such a little thing could impact you such a lot?! But then that's not overly surprising is it, when on a day-to-day basis we let lots of little things impact us. 

It's hard to be positive when you are surrounded by negativity. This week I have realised this so much more than normal, as I haven't been 100%...fighting a cold, the everyday battle of pain etc. So I let little things really bug me. This happens a lot more I think when we forget to look after ourselves. 

Sometimes you really need to check in with yourself and be reminded of what is really important. I mean, yes I will have furry teeth tonight, but I think my partner and friends and family will still love me. What is most important to you? Have you been giving it the love and attention you need to? If the answer is no, then we are living life the wrong way! 

Go and spend time with your loved ones, watch a movie, garden, read a book or exercise. Whatever is most important to you! 

...Until Tomorrow (with clean teeth) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment