Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 234


That exciting time when everything feels like it's starting to fall into place. I have a whiteboard in my kitchen which lists my goals for 2015 - I keep it there so I look at it every time I go into the kitchen. About a month ago I actually started to reflect on my goals each time I walked past it. And envisage what I would do / how I would feel / what it would look like etc.

In the space of one week I have ticked off two of the goals and am on the way to tick off another. Some people feel that reflection and truly envisaging what you want can be a waste of time. This past month has proved to me that it most definitely is not! 

I completed an exercise last year where you close your eyes and the mentor talks you through imagining selecting a lemon, how it would look / feel / the shape etc. Then what would happen when you cut it and how it would taste. When you opened your eyes at the end most people were salivating or cringing at the sour taste. It was to show the power of imagery. 

When you write down your goals, do you write them done matter-of-factly and just walk away? Or do you stop at each and imagine...how will you feel, what will it look like, what does it mean to you? If you are clear with your goals and really want something, you will get it. The hurdles along the way will be annoying bumps as opposed to unclimbable mountains. 

What will you imagine for your future? 

...Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment