Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 197

I was playing around with images and writing quotes today and one that I was playing most with was Henry Fords "If you think you can or you can't, you're right". Which got me onto thinking about what we need to do to change about our thinking. Do you ever go into something really trepidous, and immediately start talking yourself out of it?


I know I used to! I use to go…"I'm not sure how I'll go because I'm not very good at paperwork" which turns into "I'm not very good at many things" then start to feel worse, then "oh I'm just not really up to trying / doing this". Then it's a vicious cycle and you end up at the beginning feeling worse and scared to try something new. So now I approach a situation looking at what POSITIVE attributes I can bring to it, and if I do get scared or fearful of a situation, I reflect about the importance of trying new things! And why I am doing it in the first place…


So I have made a promise to myself to try something outside of my comfort zone at least once a week. What have you tried lately that has made you feel like you are living!!?? Have you done something different? We all tend to get stuck in a routine and rut of going through the motions. Keep things interesting by doing something out of your comfort zone!! :) 

…Until Tomorrow xox


No comments:

Post a Comment