Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 199


Have you ever stopped and thought about why you love someone? What is it about them that you are attracted to? Last weekend my best friend and I completed a few personality tests, it was so interesting and I definitely recommend everyone have a go. It's very insightful. The one we liked the most can be found at http://www.16personalities.com

Can you guess which I am?? ENFP of course!! :)

What we found was that we were so different in so many aspects - I was an extrovert and very open to talking to people and creating ideas and dreams, and she was an introvert, taking time to really open up and very good at procedures / structure / business. Where we are so different, we compliment each other. But there are so many aspects that are similar - we are both driven, open to personal development, and most importantly at the same stage in our lives. 

It got me onto thinking about others in my life. What did I love about the other peoples closest to me? And what did they love about me? I just asked my boyfriend to share, and I shared my thoughts. What was fascinating, is often what attributes frustrate ourselves are the ones that others find fascinating - or attractive. Interesting, isn't it?? This goes back to the fact that we are so hard on ourselves! 

What do you love about yourself? The ones you are closest to? Often we go through the day saying 'I love you' or talking to people - sometimes taking people for granted, without really thinking about why they are important in our lives. Take some time to reflect on why the people you surround yourself are in your life, but also why you love them. 

Remember - you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. So choose wisely ! :)

…Until Tomorrow xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment