Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 203

Start everything with the end in mind. This is one of the steps from the book "7 habits of highly effective people" (a must read for everyone!!) Have a look here. Which got me onto thinking. What is your purpose on earth? What exactly do you want to leave? Most people want to Live, Love, Learn and Leave a Legacy. What legacy do you want to leave? 


I was thinking about myself today, and realised I have forgotten to keep reminding myself of the things that make me, well…me. What is my end? How do I want to feel when I am on my death bed? What is my purpose? This is something I need to continue to remind myself everyday, as like most people I get lost sometimes in the hum-drum of day-to-day, and the stress of making decisions for the short term. BUT are these decisions sitting well with my purposes? What is my mission statement??


So I decided tonight I need to figure out just that. My mission statement and write it clearly to view DAILY. So stay tuned, as it is a work in progress. But something I learnt today was that you need to behave and live by your mission statement as though it will happen - even if over time it may change. 

What end do you have in mind? What is important to you? 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment