Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 190

Today I am so grateful that I have people that support and love me in my life. I had one of those days where I was scattered, overwhelmed and wondering 'where do I want to be?' / 'where do I want to go?' It was so lovely to actually sit down and have a conversation with my partner about this. To which he replied: 

'you can't be amazing at something if you are doing everything'

Which is very true. But how do you decide where you want to put your focus? Do you continue trying new things until you find something that you want to throw yourself into? It's very easy for someone on the outside to say "don't do that" or "cut that from your life" but its very different when it affects you. At some point thought, something has to give, doesn't it? 

So at the moment I am finding myself in a similar situation to where I was before my accident - split between 4 jobs and working every day. Why?? What is the purpose? (I do have lots of bills to pay…) I have forgotten to enjoy life! To do the things I love! My exercise has taken a backseat - more because my knee has been too sore to do anything. But mostly because I am still not back to 'normal' my exhaustion levels creep up much earlier. 

I vow to have at least one day off from any work a week and to do some form of exercise daily. Oh and to start singing again! It's amazing how much stress is relieved by singing!!!

What area of your life are you neglecting? 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment