Friday, February 20, 2015

Day 191

What do you do when you reach a crossroads in your life? When you feel like you need to start pursuing what you find fulfils your life - or your lifelong dreams? Do you jump into something brand new and fresh using the skills you have learnt along the way? Do you keep going with what you do well with fresh eyes? 

Unfortunately no-one can answer these questions but yourself. And the beauty of life, is that there are no wrong answers. But the question you need to ask yourself is…life is so short and precious…what do you want to do with it? 

It is ridiculously easy to get caught up in the day-to-day stresses and overwhelmed with the to-do lists daily. But really what is important? I am asking myself this at the moment. As I have fallen into old habits. March is the month that I will work my bum off to get a bit of money behind me…and then…start on my new adventures. What they will be I am yet to decide. I may just throw caution into the wind and see where life leads me… 

I realised tonight as I sat down to write this, that it has been so super long since I have felt alive…exhilarated…excited…by doing something thrilling that gets your butterflies going in your tummy!! So I am going to find that thing that makes me wants to jump out of bed with that excited feeling… not the resigned "I have to get out of bed to do work…"

Have you found that exciting thing that gets you out of bed with excitement? Are you living the life that you love?? If not, what is stopping you?

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment