Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 153

Reminding yourself of all the amazing things that you have in your life - as often as you can, is the MOST important thing you can do in the day. Today I was so overwhelmed and anxious, when it got down to the crux of it all - I put way too much pressure on myself to be / do more.

Today was a reminder as well how important it is to surround yourself with positive people who can help to bring you back down to 'earth'. Help you realise what is important and remind you why you are doing what you are doing! 

Sometimes the hardest thing you can do is not do anything at all. Tonight I realised that to make a decision to be idle - to do absolutely nothing, is so difficult. 

I realised, regardless of how anxious I was about whatever I was anxious about - generally work..is irrelevant when you have so much to be grateful for..
I am grateful for:
- Having family and friends who love and support me
- A beautiful supportive boyfriend 
- Having a happy and loving dog to come home to
- A roof over my head and food in the fridge
- Being able to celebrate my 30th birthday next year!
- Continuing to juggle 3 jobs (2 businesses)
- Having some fitness 
- Good health

And many more…but listing even just a few already makes you feel much better. What are the things you are grateful for today? :)

…Until Tomorrow xox


No comments:

Post a Comment