Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 159


'Twas the night before Christmas…and all  through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse'… If my house was anything to go by, not many houses are quiet on Christmas Eve! I love Christmas Eve, almost as much as Christmas Day! 


We have a tradition of watching the Melbourne Christmas carols, singing along with a glass of champagne and being fashion critiques - commenting on the performers dresses! What I love about it though, is the whole night is dedicated to just family - no mobile phone calls, no work, no interruptions..unless a few too many champagnes were to be had! 


It's such a happy, feel-good time! Where all of my family (and the additions to my family - friends) let down their guard, say their thanks and appreciation for the previous year. It's so lovely to be able to get together with your family and friends and show them how much they mean to you. 

Christmas time brings out your inner child!! I know I love the countdown, the excitement, the inability to sleep on Christmas Eve, the dressing up and best of all the giving of presents!! 

Only one more sleep!! 



…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment