Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 225






Who wakes up in the morning and says "I am happy today?!" Do we set ourselves up for a win? Set ourselves up to have a happy, fulfilling and smiley day? How many of us roll over, groan and press snooze, then grumble when we do get up? 'I didn't sleep well' or 'damn I'm running late' or 'I'm sooo tired!'




Today I said to myself that every morning I will set myself up to having a good day. I will reflect on how I am feeling, then not let it dictate how my day goes. Every time I am feeling tired or grumpy from the previous night, I'll check in and see if I can do something different the next night. So I allowed myself 10minutes to do a meditation / reflection / energising thing this morning. I still had a tired lethargic day, but I was able to do it with a smile! 

Little changes daily can add up to big results. Catch yourself when you think of something negative or when you are about to say something horrible, and reflect before you say it. Can you change it into a positive? Or something to learn from? How do you carry yourself? Do you attract what you put out? Do you attract happy, friendly, positive and caring people? Or do you attract those that bring you down? 

Maybe it's time to take some time and write down your philosophy...a time well spent I think!

...Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment