What are you waiting for? The time will never be "right". You will always be "busy". You need to take a step out of your comfort zone for things to really start happening for you! How often do we hear things like that? But what does it really mean for you?
Most of us get use to leading the same life…and get caught up in the day-to-day humdrum of life, worried by the little things. We forget to live sometimes. I was reminded of 'living' (not just walking around breathing) but getting that excitement from little things again today. I had an appointment with the specialist and was given better idea of my progress and the ability to move forward from here.
So I came home and decided to make a few life changes in order to appreciate my life more…
1. No technology in bed (no laptop, iPhone etc)
2. Write my to-do list for tomorrow the night before and HIGHLIGHT the HAVE TO DO.
3. Allow myself to 'be' and just spend time to not do!
4. Spend quality time with the ones I love
5. Have an hour a day of no PHONE!!
6. Share any knowledge that I know with anyone that needs it
7. Write regularly
8. Exercise, build strength and Stretch!!
9. Do "WORK" in my office - leave the rest of the house for living
10. Have at least one NO WORK day!!
Of course nothing I have listed is rocket science, but it's the living and abiding it is the important and challenging thing. I have done all of this this afternoon and feel amazing now! :) Another few things is to eliminate some words from my vocabulary - "should" and "busy" being the main ones at the moment.
What changes can you do to help you appreciate life more? Or for you to have more 'time' or 'strength' to step outside of your comfort zone to achieve what you always have wanted?
…Until Tomorrow xox