Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 146

There is nothing like getting into a good book - not wanting to put it down. It's so amazing to get lost in a different world - even if for five minutes! I am reading a book now that I can't put down…that is where my attention lies right now..with my book! 

It's great to allow yourself to be absorbed in something totally so it makes you forget about the other meaningless stuff in your world.  A good de-stressor. I use to be a bookworm. I loved reading. I use to challenge myself in the MS read-a-thon and read every night before I went to sleep! But somewhere along the line I got 'busy' or too tired to read and immerse myself in a book. Which really means I put other things first before the things I absolutely love. 

It's a wonderful way to relax and de-stress. Sometimes the simplest things - the ones that we put to the 'back burner' for when we have more time - are the most effective way to wind down. So dust off your bookshelf, turn off the computer and snuggle down with a good book! 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment