Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 165

I spend so much of my time reflecting on my journey and what is the 'right' thing to do. Should I…or…or…or… 
So I have decided to take a step back from my thoughts. And breathe. Meditate. Have a break. 


Sometimes when you do this you get clarity. It gives you the power to take the steps to have a go, or "just do it". In the end there are no wrong choices. Whatever you do, you will be ok. You can take a risk and have a go. If it isn't what you thought, or doesn't work the way that you want it to, that's ok. You can try something else, or go back to before. 

I met someone at work the other day and we got talking. I had been so focussed on my short term, that I  had forgotten to revisit my long term dreams. What exactly I want. Having a discussion to her reminded me about how much I am still sooo passionate about it. And I am looking forward to getting out that dream book and continuing to scribble ideas. 
The good thing that this reminded me, was that you can do anything if you BELIEVE in yourself and not listen to any outside influences - including that little negative man in your head that tells you that you can't do it! 

Dream. Believe. Love yourself. Only give yourself the power to achieve your dreams, no one else. 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment