Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 166


Over the past few days I have had a few epiphany's and realised where my passions lie. So often we get caught up in what I like to call "white noise" the day to day hum drum, other people's negativity, the "why be different" people. When you schloff (one of my favourite words!!) off the 'white noise' you begin to be able to get in touch with you 'gut' feeling, you know the feeling you get when you think about something and you are so super excited that you can't sit still and have loop-de-loops in your tummy?? 


This is where I found meditation came in handy - to get more in touch with what I want to be doing in life. But the best thing that has helped me the past few days is talking about it. You know that saying "shout from the rooftops"??!! Do it! Talk about it to friends, strangers, people you meet…The more you talk about it, the bigger picture you will paint for yourself and the more your passion will shine through!!


All you need the the strong desire, belief in yourself and for me a scrap book. When you start to feel like you are listening to 'white noise' again, stop and reflect - where am I headed? What am I doing? Is that what I want to be doing? The other thing that comes with this, is the people you surround yourself with. You want the "can do" people, not so much the "I'll wait for it to come to me" or worse "I've given up so I don't understand anyone else going for something..". 


Interestingly enough, the people you need once you are focussed on where you are going, will stay, the people that bring you down will naturally fall away. This is not a bad thing! People drift in different ways. It's also not a conscious decision, but one that happens over time. 


The other thing I do is surround myself with pictures, books, photos and watch movies or listen to music that reminds me of what I am after out of life. I rewatched "we bought a zoo" and went YEP I am having my own animal park one day. DEFINITELY! So out came my scrap book and I have been frantically scribbling down ideas since. 



The best thing about this, is that you then attract the right people in your life. I will talk more about this tomorrow, but I was offered something exciting and life-changing today! :) 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment