Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 168


I have spent the day organising things for my birthday party which is this weekend. I am very excited, but a little bit overwhelmed! So much to organise, and the really exciting thing is that I have almost everyone that was invited coming along! 


The most exciting thing about this birthday, is that I made it! This is the first big milestone since my accident. And it's so nice to know that I will have everyone I love around helping me! I have had enormous help so far from my friends and family! 


I am just doing a little research on Disney quotes. He was such a man before his time, he was a thinker outside the box - definitely one I would invite to my dinner party (you know that question..if you could invite 5 people to dinner who would they be…). I love that as I come across so many of his quotes, they reflect so much of what I believe in…


Just to name a few… Yes a definite positive influence on this world :) 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment