Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 120

I've been a bit flat the past few days. Generally I'm pretty good at disguising it, the people who know me well can pick it up in an instant. It was lovely to be speaking to my man last night and have him pick it up straight away. It's so new, I feel like he knows me so well!




Everyone closest to me has told me the same thing - and he just confirmed it. That you need to do what makes you happy, and streamline your life a little. As I said when I started the blog, I have a tendency to take on too much. I needed to make a decision, and needed a little help to do so. Sometimes when we come to a cross roads in lives, we need a little support and helping hand to know we are on the right track. 


So when you find yourself in a position where you are not sure what direction to go in or need some help ask the ones who know you best. Talk to them, let them be a sounding board - quite often you have already made the decision, but need someone to tell you that it's ok. Like mum said to me today "When one door closes, another opens".'

The other thing about having a crappy day, is it makes you appreciate the beauty in your life! I woke up today, still a bit flat, but made a cup of tea and stayed in bed for a bit. Then thought, it's such a beautiful day I can't waste it! And I had the most productive day I've had in awhile. (I had 38 things on my to-do list and did 35 of them!) 


I read somewhere the other day that what you resist you become. The more I resisted my flat mood, the more I became flat. When I accepted that I was in control of my mood and my decisions around my life, I was more productive and happier in myself. 

Life is a continuous journey, and will test you constantly - hold onto your beliefs and your ideals and you will see the light at the other side. 

…Until Tomorrow xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment