Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 125

A series of events lead me to drive tonight on a dark, windy, country road. It was raining and eerie and all things that pointed to a horror movie. Whilst I was driving I thought to myself, what if an unmarked police car started flashing their lights at me to pull over? Would you pull over? 

I wouldn't, I would continue driving until I reached a well lit town with people around. What if the unmarked car was actually a serial killer? I know my imagination is running away crazily, but what else is there to do when you are alone driving? AND I am sure that I am not the only one who has wondered this. Is it ok to continue driving until you feel safe to pull over? What are the rules? 

I don't know and can't seem to find them. But what it lead me onto thinking about was intuition. If you trust what you are feeling, it can never lead you wrong. If I were to wait before pulling over, I would either remain alive (because the 'serial killer' would continue driving off) or have an interesting story to tell the police officers. So either way is a win. 

This goes along with what I have been discussing as this blog continues on. Is to trust yourself and that feeling you get when something does or does not feel right. It never steers you wrong, we just loose the ability to see what it is telling us. But everything takes practice, so we need to stop and listen and feel and then DO what it is telling us. 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment