A few more insights today..
1. Never choose the shorter aisle at the supermarket when you need to go to the toilet - there's a reason it's the shortest.
2. If in doubt, ask a 5 year old.
3. Sometimes the day you've been wanting to be over, turns out to be the one you have been waiting for.
4. When life gives you a sour taste, hug your dog.
5. Calling someone because you want to listen to them is always better than calling because you need to talk.
6. Once you are cold, it is so hard to get warm.
7. Change is inevitable, letting go is the challenge.
8. Mobile phones in the protective 'tradie' cases really are ok if you bounce them like a basketball.
9. The people you least expect to will show you that support when you most need it.
10. Watching baby anything play in the spring puts a smile on your face without trying.
11. Sometimes the best thing to do is smile and move on.
12. Life is short.
13. Money is not everything. It's needed for some things. Not the important things.
14. If you know, you know. You Know?
15. If I were an animal today, I would be a kangaroo…weird looking, bouncing from place to place, visiting others of my kind, and eating greenery.
16. Dreams can only begin to come true when you make the decision to embark on the journey with a single step forward.
17. You get strange looks when you start laughing to yourself at the gym.
18. Roads previously travelled can still cause accidents when you're not focussed.
19. Dog hair has the ability to get into everything, and is the hardest thing to get rid of.
20. Some people need to be on their mobile phone because they are socially shy or awkward.
…Until Tomorrow xox