Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 29



Photo 29: A stormy, wet dreary morning!

Wow, how often do you do exactly what you want at the time you want to? I woke up to this in the morning! I gave Buddy his breakfast…he looked at me as much as to say "I'm not going outside in this weather" and ran back inside and jumped on his bed!! So I took his lead and went back to bed too! I had a slow morning lazing around, and started to feel guilty…then I thought about how often we put pressure on ourselves to do what we think we should…not what we want to do… So I then felt better about my lazy Sunday morning!! :)


Yep! Definitely! :)

 I want to share my favouritest all time joke today because its a lazy Sunday and I think we all need to end it on a happy note and start the week on a high!! :)

A man walks into a pet shop and asks the attendant for a pet that will impress his mates at the pub. 
"We have a talking millipede" Says the Attendant
"Great" So he takes the millipede home and sets him up in the living room. 
"Would you like to go to the pub for a few beers with my mates?" He asks his new pet millipede


….no answer… he thought…must still be settling in and went and had a shower. He came back and asked
"Would you like to go to the pub for a few beers?"

…still no answer. He went and had a beer and watched the rest of the footy. 

"This is the last time I am going to ask you…would you like to go to the pub for a few beers?"

The Millipede answers "I heard you the first time…I was putting on my shoes!!!"

Hehe, always makes me laugh and I think I have told the joke over 100 times!! Feel free to share it! :)

It is great start the week on a happy note! 

…Until Tomorrow xox










No comments:

Post a Comment