Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 30

A month - a whole month has gone since I started writing my blog! Wow! 





I thought it would be a great opportunity to stop and reflect on the past month. The journey that I have taken has been an interesting one! I have done some self discovery and hopefully passed a little of that wisdom on to you all! 



What has been the stand out thing this month for me? It would probably be to accept your emotions and in turn accept yourself. And be happy for who you are - faults and all - because being so self critical and hard on yourself all the time is not a positive for anyone and generally what you see as a fault is what someone else may find interesting!  

Self acceptance and love is a huge and beautiful topic that I am sure I will explore more as the year continues. This is the one thing that needs constant practice and reinforcement! We're stuck with ourselves forever…would you like to live with you?!

Photo 30: Lunch - smorgasbord!

Photo 30: Lunch with a view!


 I was treated to a lovely lunch and girls afternoon with my netball team (even though I haven't played for awhile!). Was beautiful! And I was also pretty chuffed to be asked to be our teams coach while I'm off playing! I think I was a bit bamboozled and forgot to even answer! Yes! I'd love to!! 

I hope you are all ready for the "new mid-year"!! So countdown to a new beginning! 

…Until Tomorrow xox


No comments:

Post a Comment