Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 34

Phew!! Another day over…a new one just begun… (oh I did just start singing a Christmas carol in my head…I'm sure you all did too!!!) 

Day 34 photo: A beautiful speedy sunset!!
Had a gorgeous full day today. Talked to some close friends (which is always a feel-good thing), had a physio appointment, visited a friend then got to spend the evening with my sister and niece who were kind enough to take me down to Traralgon for another MRI..this time on my foot! 

This will be a short one again today, as today is nearly over!! :) Today I am grateful for the beautiful people I have in my life, and for the support and assistance they have given me. I am lucky and blessed in so many ways, especially to have a fantastic support around me, who seem to know when to pick up the phone and have a chat :) 



…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment