Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 59

Today was an eventful one. I went for the longest drive since my accident (and hour one way and back again) AND I drove past the site of my accident!! I am proud of myself - very exhausted though and sore / stiff. But I did it and feel like I'm getting more confidence, moving forward and starting to let go.


"Letting go" it's a hard concept. One that I know I struggle to do, especially when it comes to people. So I spent some of my time today thinking about people that come into your life. And realised that people do cross your path at different times for different reasons, but any relationship you have with someone will teach you something.


Figuring out what that is, can be the hardest thing. And also it may not be til many years later that you realise why someone came into your life or what lesson was learnt. The impact one person can have on your life journey is huge. Letting it happen is something that I am working on, and I'm sure we've all been there. When you want a friendship / relationship (in whatever form) work so badly that  we loose sight of ourselves and push to make something happen, when the reason they are in your life is finished for this time. Be open to bring them back into your life, if that is meant to be. 


This is not something to be sad, angry or even happy about. It's something to accept and know that if someone is meant to be in your life, they will be. You won't need to beg or put yourself in an awkward position. Accepting that saying "what will be will be" and things come into your life when you least expect it.

Be thankful to all of the people that cross your path, whether for 5 minutes, 5 weeks, 5 years or a lifetime. You will learn something from each of them, and all of them will have an impact on the person you are today. 

...Until Tomorrow xox



No comments:

Post a Comment