Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 51

Do you know what's really interesting?! Recently I have started adding a topic name to my day, ie Day 50 - Driving...as a reminder to myself of what I have written about previously..but people have stopped reading it!! Not that I am writing this purely for other people, but it just goes to show that we all skim over things...if it doesn't initially grab our eye, why bother right?! But how do you ever know that what you open and read may change your life or have relevance to someone in your life at some point? 

Don't let anyone dull your sparkle..

As a writer of a blog now, I know that I need to be a bit more conscious of what I put in my title..or perhaps I should keep the mystery and not write it, I mean it's not going to be a "bad" thing if I repeat myself is it?  My favourite saying in dog training is... "A positively reinforced behaviour is more likely to occur again." and the more you reinforce a behaviour, the more it will occur... SO... if I repeat myself, it's purely for your benefit in changing your habits to better ones!! :) 

Your state of mind hugely affects how you enjoy life and how successful and productive you are. If you are positive, and motivated and determined you will achieve all of your dreams and goals and not let life's little hurdles deter you or set you back. Someone who is successful knows that you do not get that way without set backs, and it is in these set backs that you find your true strength and determine whether you will succeed. 

"Success seems to be connected with action. 
Successful people keep moving
They make mistakes, 
But they keep moving."

Success is relative and it's important to remember that your success may be very different to the person sitting next to you or your family or friends. Some people determine their success by physical items, some my monetary, others by personal fulfilment. Regardless of how someone determines their success, you can tell that someone is "successful" because of how they hold themselves, they have that air about them. They walk into a room and everyone turns to them, and wants to hear how they 'did it'. 

Success is not the key to happiness.Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

I believe that everybody has the capacity to be successful in whatever they choose to be. I think the big key is not to loose the ability to dream. If you have a dream, you can do anything - and chances are WILL do anything to achieve it. All you need is the ability to deal with the set backs, determination, listening to your "good" thoughts and not letting others drag you down. People who want to be involved in your life will be, all you need to do is be strong and not loose sight of what and why you are doing what you do so well!!

"Success isn't how much money you make. It's the difference you make in people's lives" Michelle Obama

So...set yourself up to be successful! What do you want? What life do you want to lead? Only you can answer these and make it happen! Good LucK!

...Until Tomorrow xox

*Sorry about the lack of images...Trying to work out how to put images on with my iPad! (any suggestions welcomed!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment