Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 31



Photo 31: A new trick "embarrassed"!!
Buddy has been working on a new trick "embarrassed" where he puts his paws over his nose. (He can only do one at the moment!!) I realised today, I need to have my camera more often and take photos - since it is one of the reason I started this blog! Instead you get bombarded with photos of my fur-baby (as a good friend would say)…I need to get out more!!  hehe. However the wisdom in this is to appreciate what you have right in front of you. You often don't need to go ridiculous lengths to find beauty, fun and smiles - if you stop and look around you there will be plenty! 



The beautiful birds on the front lawn digging up worms was keeping me entertained for at least half an hour this morning! Buddy "burying" his bone or hiding it from the birds by pushing grass over it. My niece and nephew dancing in the lounge room (in their undies!!). Looking out the lounge room window. It's amazing when you stop and 'live in the moment' and practice not allowing other thoughts to 'ruin' or intrude, you appreciate the little things. 'Stop and smell the roses' has a whole new meaning to me! 



 Have a practice..you'll feel so much lighter and relaxed!! :)

…Until Tomorrow xox



No comments:

Post a Comment