Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 69

Have you ever had one of those days that you feel you have been doing things non-stop, but then you get to the end of the day and feel like you didn't accomplish anything? Yep I had one of those days! I felt like I was running to and fro and doing this and that, and am here writing my blog trying to fathom what happened today?!?


I guess thats the big positive of writing my blog, it gives me a chance to reflect on the day! I have been told, when you have days like these you should write a retrospective to do list so you can physically cross off what you have done. Sounds like a good plan (and one I think I have recommended to others before!) but when you are having one of these days you feel like there isn't time to or its really hard to identify what to write on the list. Does getting out of bed count?!!


Ah yes, lets sit with the fact hat today hasn't gone to 'plan'. Not push it away, or pretend it's not happening. But say "Oh ok, it's been a bit of an eclectic day today" and leave it at that. Not try to justify it, nor figure out why, just let it be. So that's what I'm going to do, for the final few minutes of today. 



Stop, cuddle Buddy, and think that tomorrows will have a clearer direction and things will be a little less !! :) 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment