Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 80

Wow! I had an interesting day today. Recently, as you have known I have spent a lot of time meditating and each day reflecting a little on what has happened and where I am headed. After my accident, financially I was in a bit of a pickle. I could just pay my bills and rent and enough for food, but that's about it. The way I view money and "materialistic" things now is different. 

I still like to have money, and things and I like shopping still. I have been looking at it differently though recently (without even realising it). I just have this feeling that it will all work out, I've stopped worrying about it, everything will fall into place. And finally I realised that worrying about something that is not in your control does not help you, but in actual fact makes things worse and harder to work through. Have you ever heard the saying "Let it go and it will just happen"? Or maybe I made it up, but as soon as you let go of something, your demeanour changes and everything starts to fall into place. 


I read this interesting article about meditation, mantras and letting things be. And when you do this consistently that what you use to be worried about, falls into place without you pushing and worrying for it. So by not worrying about money and by letting it go, everything has started to work out and fall into place. 


I'm not sure fully how to explain this all, except by not really focussing and worrying about something what you want to happen will happen anyway if it is meant to. Wow! That's a tongue twister!! :) 

…Until Tomorrow xox




No comments:

Post a Comment