Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 97

What would you do if you won 100 million dollars? 

Seems like an absurdly large amount money! And it's "lucky" money. But what dreaming about having an unlimited source of funds can do for you, is enable you to let go of the daily worries and concerns and DREAM! So much of our 'problems' today revolve around money. It also seems that the more you get, the more you spend and the more you need. 

I think the fact that affluence and the weight put to having a lot of money is really sad. To me money is a means to an end, it allows me the comforts of life - a roof over my head, food in my tummy and the ability to pay the bills and have a few other comforts. My aspiration in life is not to be 'rich' in money, for money can't buy the things that truly make you happy. But to have enough money that the concern about having enough to pay the bills is not at the forefront of my mind. 

I read something once, about once you let go of the worry about money and just let it be, that you will start to attract money into your life. Not only is this true, but you get a greater sense of enjoyment and appreciation from life, when you are not in a constant state of worry. So let it go and allow yourself to focus on working towards your dream. Don't give money or worry about money the power to drag you down. 

So I ask you again. What is your dream? No dream is too big because what the mind can conceive it can achieve. 

…Until Tomorrow xox

No comments:

Post a Comment